iHRMS Punjab Login, hrms.punjab.gov.in portal apply for leave, download the mobile app, view and download pay slip, and other related information is available in this article.
In this article, employees will find important information about the Punjab HRMS portal such as…
- How to log in to the hrms.punjab.gov.in web portal?
- How to apply for leave online on the HRMS Punjab?
- How to download the eHRMS Punjab Salary Slip?
- How to download the mobile app and access your account?
If you are looking for the above information then you are at the right place. Please check all the latest information and updated step-by-step guides in this article.
What is HRMS Punjab?
HRMS Punjab or iHRMS is a customized version of the eHRMS (Electronic Human Resource Management System) portal developed by the NIC according to the requirements of the Punjab state government employees to provide an effective Human Resource and Decision support system.
National Informatics Center has modified the eHRMS Manav Sampada product and includes some special functionality while keeping the Punjab government’s specific requirements in mind
HRMS is designed in a way that it can provide easily accessible, fast, and transparent services such as employee records, salary, GPF, GIS, Leave, Income tax information, property returns, annual confidential progress, Posting, promotion, arrears management, etc.
- HRMS is a one-stop solution for employees personnel management where all services are provided through a single portal
- It provides real-time information and important data from all different departments
- All government employees and data entry operators can access the well-formatted MIS reports
- It helps in intelligent decision-making for the appraisal, transfer, promotion, etc by using the employee’s service book and feedback from all stakeholders.
- Now there is no need to visit the different offices for important services such as leave, loans, etc. All employees can apply for most of the services by using their computers or smartphone.
Steps for iHRMS Punjab Login
The HRMS Punjab login process is very straightforward. Employees can visit the official website hrms.punjab.gov.in and access their accounts by entering their usernames and password.
Please check the steps given below.
- Open the official website hrms.punjab.gov.in
- You will find the Login page on the top right side of the website.
- Enter your user ID, password, and captcha code, and click on the login button.
- After the successful login, you can see your employee dashboard and use all services offered by the portal.
How to reset the password?
In case an employee forgot the login password then it is very easy to reset it.
- Just click the Forgot Password link on the hrms.punjab.gov.in login page.
- On the password reset page, select your establishment and enter your login ID.
- Press the Search button to find out if this login ID is available on the system.
- Follow further instructions to create a new password.
How to find iHRMS employee code?
If you don’t remember your ihrms employee code then there is a facility on the portal to search your employee code. Please check the below-given details.
- Open the official HRMS portal
- Now click on the “Get iHRMS Code” on the right side of the top menu.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen.
- Now on this page enter the below details
- Select Punjab state
- Select your date of birth
- Enter the registered mobile number
- Enter the given security code
- Finally, click on the “Fetch Employee code” link
HRMS Punjab employee dashboard
After login, all employees can see their dashboard where they can access various employee-related services online such as GPF Management, and GIS Management.
On the employee, dashboard employees can check the details such as:
- Department name
- Name of the employee
- Job location
- My Services
- Notification detail
Under the My Services tab, you will find the below-mentioned services employees can use.
My Payroll services:
- Income tax change request
- Employee Loan status
- GPF subscription change request
- GIS Lodger
- Annual Salary Statement
- Pay Slip
- Income tax calculation sheet tentative
- GPF reports
- Declare saving under section 80C
My Leave services:
- Apply for online leave
- Apply for LTC approval
- Process leave requests of subordinates
- Leave joining report
- Apply for station leave
- Leave conversion request
- Leave ledger
- Leave during the period
- Print leave order
How to download eHRMS Chandigarh mobile app?
Punjab NIC has also developed an Android app for employees. Through this app, all employees can perform various tasks such as applying for leave, loans, etc.
You can download the HRMS Punjab mobile app by following the below steps:
- Open the official website in your mobile browser.
- On the home page, you will find the Download Apps menu item.
- Under the Download Apps menu, you will find both iHRMS Android and iOS app links.
- Click the link which is compatible with your smartphone and download the app.
After downloading the mobile app you can perform all activities similar to the online portal.
Mobile app main menu:
Mobile app salary-related services:
The mobile app leaves related services:
Direct download link:
Employees can also click the direct links given below to download the iHRMS Android and iOS app.
|Platform||Download link||Current version|
How do apply for leave on HRMS Punjab?
To apply for leave you can check the below given step-by-step process.
There are two ways to submit a leave application.
- Apply through iHRMS Punjab web portal.
- Apply through iHRMS mobile app
1-Online leave application on iHRMS web portal:
- Open the official portal and use your ID and password to log in.
- After the login navigate to My services > My leave services > Apply online leave
- After clicking the Apply Online leave link you will be redirected to a new page having two sections:
- Apply Leave
- Applied Leave
Apply Leave: You can apply for a new leave in the Apply Leave section.
- On this page, you can see your leave balance such as how many Earned leaves, Half pay leave, Casual leave, and Restricted holiday leave you currently have.
- Complete this leave application form by providing all necessary information such as:
- Type of leave
- Leave duration
- Leave reason
- After that click on the “Submit to reporting Officer” link.
Applied Leave: In the Applied Leave section you can find details about the all leave you have already applied for. You can check the status of the leave if it has been verified or not.
2-Leave application on the iHRMS mobile app:
If you have already downloaded the mobile app then please follow the below steps.
- Open the mobile app and log in to your account.
- Tap the Leave module link on the account dashboard page.
- On the next page, Tap the Apply Leave link.
- Provide all leave-related information such as Leave type, duration, reason for leave, etc.
- Submit your application to your reporting officer.
IHRMS Punjab services
- View Property Return
- View eService Book
- Send Feedback
- Data Entry Status Report
- Search Orders
- Register For Web API
- Recruitment – Apply Online
Let’s find out how to access some important services.
How to download iHRMS Pay Slip?
You can download your payslip by following the below-given steps.
- Open the official website and log in by using your user id and password
- You will see your employee dashboard. Now navigate to My Services> My Payroll services > Pay Slip
- After selecting the Pay Slip option you will be redirected to the payslip page (as shown below).
- Now select Month and Year from the calendar and click on the View Report button.
- You will see the salary slip for the selected month (as shown below).
- You can see all details in your salary slip such as basic salary, allowances, deductions, etc.
How to declare savings for Tax calculations?
If you have invested in government schemes and want to take the benefits by reducing your income tax amount then you can check the below process to declare your savings. Employees can declare their savings under section 80C.
Some popular government schemes such as Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Senior Citizen Saving Scheme, National Savings Certificate, etc come under section 80C.
- Open the official website
- Now on the employee dashboard page navigate to the My Services > My Payroll services > Declare saving under section 80C
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to choose the financial year for which you want to save on Income Tax calculation.
- Another page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Now enter the amount you have invested in the given schemes.
- House Loan
- HBA Principal
- NSC/ NSS
- Tuition Fees
- Interest in reinvested NSC
- Bonds (If any)
- Pension funds
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, etc.
- After filling in all necessary information click on the “Submit to DDO for Approval“
- Your request has been submitted successfully and will be verified.
How to view property return
After the submission of the annual property return online, employees can view their submitted details through the below-given steps.
Step 1: Open the official portal and click the “View Property Return” link under the employee services section. A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 2: To view the submitted APR details fill out this form by providing the below-mentioned details.
- Financial year
- Administrative department
- Office state
- Establishment office
Step 3: After filling in all details click the view APR details button. Your APR will be shown on the computer screen
How to view the e-Service Book?
To view an employee’s service book please follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Open the official website and click the View e-Service Book link under the employee-related services section on the homepage.
Step 2: A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: On this page provide the below-mentioned details to view your Service Book.
- Posting office
- Employee name or code
Step 4: After that fill in the security code and click the Search button to view the eService Book.
How to share your feedback?
You can share your feedback and suggestions about the portal and its services. If you are not happy with any service or you have any suggestions to improve any HRMS service then you can share that with the help of the below-given process.
Step 1: Open the official website and click the Send Feedback link under the employee-related section. A new feedback page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 2: In this feedback form, provide the below information.
- Select Department
- Select Good, Average, or Not Satisfactory from the below option
- Website content & information
- website ease of navigation
- website accessibility
- Write your suggestion and provide your contact details such as name, mobile number, email id
Step 3: After entering all details fill in the captcha code and click the Submit button. You have successfully shared your feedback.
HRMS Punjab Help Desk information
For any type of query or concern please contact through the below iHRMS Helpdesk from 7:30 AM to 2 PM on Working Days Only.
|Help Desk Phone number||0172-2663812, 2663813, 2663814, 2660126|
|Help Desk eMail support||[email protected]|
|HRMS Punjab’s official website||hrms.punjab.gov.in|
|Find employee code||hrms.punjab.gov.in/Home/GetEmpCode|
|Download the HRMS user manual||hrms.punjab.gov.in/helpPdf/Manav_Sampada.docx|
|Name of the portal||Integrated Human Resource Management System, Punjab|
|Also known as||HRMS Punjab|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center, Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Government employees of Punjab|
|Original product||EHRMS Manav Sampada|
What if I am getting any technical issues?
For any kind of help related to the HRMS portal, you may contact the
Helpline numbers: 0172-2663812, 2663813, 2663814, 2660126 (7:30 AM to 2 PM on working days) and
Email Id: [email protected]
What services are available in iHRMS mobile app?
The mobile app has been made exclusively for the employees. In the mobile app, most of the important services are available. Some available services are given below.
Loan and advance
How will I get the latest notification?
You can find the latest news and notification on the home page. Just open the official website and you will find two sections on the home page.
You can check the latest announcement made by the senior officials.
What information is available through the Notice Board?
You can subscribe to the social media channels such as Youtube, Facebook, and a mobile app link is also available under the Notice Board on the homepage.
Which is the iHRMS-compatible web browser?
Users must use a compatible web browser for the best viewing experience. Currently, Google Chrome 35.x, Mozilla Firefox 33.x, and Internet Explorer 10.x are supported by the web portal.
Please check that you are using the given version or higher otherwise please update your browser.
We have shared all the important information about how to log in to HRMS Punjab Gov In employees account and the step-by-step process for the online leave application on the iHRMS Punjab portal.
We have also shared how to access other important services from the portal such as salary slip download, view service book and annual property return, declare tax savings, etc. We hope you find the information whatever you are looking for.
Finally, thanks for reading this article. Please share this post through the below links if you find it helpful.